Real time squad based RPG Torn Tales: Rebound Edition hitting Switch next week
Posted on October 3, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
According to an eShop listing, Silesia Games will soon be publishing Torn Tales: Rebound Edition on Switch. The real time squad based RPG, created by Chilled Mouse, is due out on October 7.
We have the following overview and trailer for Torn Tales: Rebound Edition:
Evil has destroyed the tales you love. Hack monsters and slash enemies throughout the Torn Tales in this real time squad based RPG.
You will wield the powers of Robin Hood, Snow White and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde as they fight together in the dark landscape assembled by the evil Bookbinder. He has bound enemies from across the fabled lands to stop you, so be ready for the unexpected.
– Real time squad based RPG – lead a party of three heroes with distinct yet complementary skills.
– Set in the torn landscape of classic folk tales.
– Deep skill tree – unlock and upgrade the unique abilities of each character.
– Loot – thousands of possible artefacts to collect that boost your skills/abilities with unique combinations.
– Character swap mechanic – change your tactics mid-battle for different strategies and abilities.
– Arena mode – endless non-stop battles with a vast array of monsters and enemies.
Pricing for Torn Tales: Rebound Edition is set at $7.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop