Redeemer: Enhanced Edition announced for Switch, out next month
Posted on July 17, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is coming to Switch, BUKA Entertainment and Sobaka Studio announced today. The game will launch in August.
Redeemer, an intense brawler, will add local co-op, character classes, and more on Switch. Further details and a trailer can be found below.
Released on Steam last year, Redeemer received an overwhelming amount of feedback due to its charismatic protagonist and vigorous bloody gameplay.
The development team have taken into account the community’s input and added local co-op, character classes (Monk and Soldier) as well as other tweaks like the improvement of some levels’ balance.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is an intense modern take on the brawler genre where you will punch, hack, and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms, and the environment itself.
Vasily, once an elite operative working for the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world, narrowly escaped to a secluded monastery when the corporation wanted to make him one of its cyborg soldiers.
For 20 years he tried to find peace and harmony amongst fellow monks until the corporation eventually found his trace and is now closing in on Vasily’s location. In so doing, they have given him one last shot at redemption.
– Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
– Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
– Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
– Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
– Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
– Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
– Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
– Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
– Cooperative game mode for two players. Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
Source: BUKA Entertainment PR