Retro-styled platformer Castle of Pixel Skulls releasing on Switch in August
Posted on July 21, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
2Awesome Studio and 2KSomnis announced today that Castle of Pixel Skulls, a retro-styled platformer, is heading to Switch next month. It’s currently scheduled for August 6.
Here’s some information about Castle of Pixel Skulls plus a trailer:
Castle of Pixel Skulls is a fun retro-styled platformer filled with fun and crazy hurdles. Play challenging levels in a race against time in order to escape.
You play as an animated skeleton that wakes up in a haunted castle. In order to escape you need to overcome challenging levels full of enemies and traps while also racing against the clock to complete the levels as fast as possible. Spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms…everything in this castle is trying to kill you – will you have what it takes to survive?
– 4 different chapters with 10 levels each: a total of 40 levels full of madness and challenges!
– Dangerous traps and enemies: spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms, skeletons, and more!
– Timed levels: replay the levels as many times as you want and try to beat your previous score.
– Classic arcade platformer playstyle: old school difficulty of classic NES platform titles.
Simple and accessible controls.
– Easy to play, hard to master.
Castle of Pixel Skulls will cost $4.99 / €4.99 / £4.99 on the Switch eShop. Pre-orders will be up soon with a 20 percent discount.
Source: 2Awesome Studio PR