Rhyming adventure game Milkmaid of the Milky Way heading to Switch next week
Posted on August 17, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
According to an eShop listing, Machineboy is putting the rhyming adventure game Milkmaid of the Milky Way on Switch. The title will be available digitally starting August 22.
We have the following overview and trailer for Milkmaid of the Milky Way:
Experience a story-based puzzle game unlike anything you’ve ever played before! Raved by critics and players around the world, you play as milkmaid Ruth who lives alone on a remote farm in a faraway fjord. Then one day a spaceship arrives and turns Ruth’s life upside down, sending her on a quest that will change her life forever.
Milkmaid is a modern take on a much loved genre from the 90’s, the point’n’click adventure game. Solve puzzles, explore intriguing settings and experience a gripping story that twists and turns.
– A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
– An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
– 2-4 hour playtime
– All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
– English, French and Norwegian languages
– Autosave and custom save games
– Four earth-based cows
– Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win
– Lovely, original soundtracks
– Made with passion by one guy from Norway
Milkmaid of the Milky Way will cost $5.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop