Rhythm mini game collection Bits & Bops coming to Switch
Posted on December 28, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Bits & Bops is one of the latest Kickstarter success stories. The project has raised about $85,000, and has not only met its initial funding target, but a Switch stretch goal as well.
To put it simply, Bits & Bops is a rhythm mini game collection. Players will be able to access over twenty of these bite-sized experiences.
Here’s an official overview:
Bits & Bops is a collection of original rhythm mini-games.
Featuring over 20 mini-games filled with catchy music, snappy gameplay and gorgeous, hand-drawn animation, Bits & Bops is sure to brighten your day.
- Over 20 unique rhythm mini-games to entertain and challenge you
- Super fun gameplay with simple controls that anyone can learn
- Catchy, upbeat original tunes sure to have you bopping along
- Gorgeous hand-drawn 2D animation that brings everything to life
- A custom game engine with lightning fast response times
- An adorable dog-bear named Bop to keep you company
Take a look at a trailer for the game below.
You can learn more about Bits & Bops on the official Kickstarter page here. Note that the title does not have a release window at this time.