Rogue-lite auto shooter Geometry Survivor planned for Switch
Posted on February 5, 2024 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
January 11: Brain Seal is putting Geometry Survivor on Switch, the studio announced today. The game is on track for Q1 2024.
Geometry Survivor is an action-packed rogue-lite auto shooter in which players attempt to survive for 20 intense minutes while battling waves of geometric enemy ships in a grid-based world. Further details are available in the following overview:
Geometry Survivor is an action-packed rogue-lite auto shooter where players aim to survive for 20 intense minutes, battling waves of geometric enemy ships in a grid-based world.
The game features one-hand gameplay, automatic weapon firing, diverse weapon combinations per run, credit-based permanent upgrades, a variety of enemy types with distinct AI, retro 80s-style visuals, and music, promising a thrilling and engaging experience.
- One-hand gameplay: Use just one hand to control the direction of your ship.
- Auto-Shooter: Your weapons fire automatically, letting you concentrate on staying alive.
- Weapons: Each run allows you to get a unique combination of weapons.
- Credits: Earn credits and permanently unlock new upgrades.
- Enemies: Enjoy the multitude of enemies each with their own AI.
- 20 minutes of intense gameplay.
- Retro visuals and music straight from the 80s.
- Delicious gameplay!
February 5: We now have a release date of February 21. A new trailer can be found below.