Roguelike card-based RPG Little Dungeon Stories coming to Switch in Q1 2020
Posted on October 9, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The roguelike card-based RPG Little Dungeon Stories is coming to Switch, Breakfast Studio and GrabTheGames announced today. A release is planned for Q1 2020.
We have the following overview and trailer for Little Dungeon Stories:
Little Dungeon Stories is a pixel art roguelike card-based game inspired by adventure, combat and RPG games such as Zelda, Enter the Gungeon & Reigns.
A recent rumor says that a certain crypt keeps an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have already ventured into the cave, none have returned and now their souls travel within this deep dungeon. Without being intimidated by danger, you enter the crypt…
– An Unpredictable Dungeon – Each floor of the Dungeon brings you new items, monsters, deadly traps, all types of curses, and areas to explore as you try to keep your Health, Energy, Humanity, and your Money to the maximum.
– Enchanted Items – Discover magic items, powerful weapons, and shields to combat the imminent dangers.
– Shops – Replenish with the stores you find, but be careful not to spend more than you owe…
– Status effects – The dungeon is dangerous, and as if that were not enough, enemies, items and actions will make your character suffer different status effects that will change the way you play.
– Unlockable classes, Weapons, & Companions – The more you play, the greater the chance you’ll unlock new cards and content within the Dungeon.
– Explore the Crypt – Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
Source: GrabTheGames PR