Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut launching next month on Switch
Posted on February 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut is heading to Switch next month, Digerati and Blue Wizard Digital have announced. A specific date in March has yet to be determined.
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut is a puzzle game in which you play as Skullface, “a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge.” Slayaway Camp is violent, but a PG Mode is included that ditches the blood and gore. The game features the voice-over talents of Mark Meer (Mass Effect’s Commander Shepard) and Derek Mears (Jason Voorhees in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th). Also, touchscreen controls will be supported on Switch during handheld play.
Continue on below for additional information on Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut as well as a trailer.
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
This special console-only Butcher’s Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp… EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore. It’s the ultimate videogame nasty.
– Includes the base game and the following additional content: Deluxe Edition, My Gory Valentine, HellCamp, Monthly Murderers Series 1 & 2, Supernatural Forces, and Santa’s Slay
– 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
– 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with, including deranged wackos such as Mutant Hillbilly, Kevin, and the killer inter-dimensional clown: THAT
– 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
– Finger-stabbing fun enabled! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
– Feeling squeamish? Choose PG Mode and play without blood or gore
– Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
– Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
– Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
– Slayaway Camp was recently selected as an overall winner at the annual Google Play Indie Games Festival
Source: Digerati PR