Spellbreak first seasonal content update, Prologue: The Gathering Storm, arrives next week
Posted on October 12, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The multiplayer action-spellcasting game Spellbreak is getting its first seasonal content update on October 22, Proletariat has announced. Known as Prologue: The Gathering Storm, it’ll add Clash Mode, new talents, potions, and cosmetics.
Here’s the full rundown of included content:
- New Content – Prologue: The Gathering Storm will be free to all players and feature weekly quests with unique rewards
- Introducing Clash Mode – 9v9 team deathmatch with 3 squads on each team
- New Talents – Enable players to further customize their playstyle
- Vigor: Bonus health
- Ambidextrous: Enables the passive class ability in your offhand gauntlet
- Foresight: Reveals nearby players on your minimap and shows future shrines/circles
- Halloween Content – New Outfits, Artifacts, Cloudbursts, Afterglows, Emotes, and Badges! Just in time for “Hollowed Eve!”
All players will be able to access the new content update for Spellbreak for free.
Spellbreak is available now on the Switch eShop.
Source: Proletariat PR