Super Cane Magic ZERO heading to Switch
Posted on January 10, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Studio Evil has announced that Super Cane Magic ZERO is planned for Switch. A release window hasn’t been shared, but the initial launch is taking place this spring.
Super Cane Magic ZERO is an “action arcade RPG”. Randomly generated dungeons, local PvP arenas, and more are featured in the game.
Find more information about Super Cane Magic ZERO below, along with a trailer.
In Super Cane Magic ZERO, the world of WOTF is in danger after the village of Poptarts explodes, sparking a vegetable riot and leaving the world’s fate in the hands of a group of semi-naked people who have only just fallen from the sky. Start your adventure as Dude, Dudette or one of the many other wacky characters, find the dog, restore the Internet and save the day!
The game includes randomly generated dungeons and local PvP arenas, where players can fight solo or in local co-op, find gear, eat bombs, crawl ridiculous dungeons and kill all the vegetables!
– Story Mode with local co-op for 4-players
– Local PvP Arena Mode
– Huge, colourful gameworld
– Fight a giant potato!
– Designed by Italian comic artist / YouTube star Sio
– Procedurally Generated Dungeons
– Eat at least four types of rock!
– Belief System RPG Character Progression
– Cast of 15+ Playable Crazy Characters
– Throw people into lava pits!
– Shoot lasers from the eyes of an old man!
Source: Studio Evil PR