Super Kickers League coming soon to Switch
Posted on February 17, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Spanish developer Xaloc Studios has announced that the fantasy-football game Super Kickers League is planned for Switch. It will be appearing on the eShop “soon.”
Here’s an overview:
‘Super Kickers League’ allows you to play crazy, 3 on 3 football matches, where the only thing that matters is scoring more goals than your opponent!
Inspired by games like ‘Super Mario Strikers’ and ‘Soccer Brawl’, ‘Super Kickers League’ is a new concept, where competing with your friends will be more fun than ever. ‘Super Kickers League’ has great graphics, original retro music and engaging gameplay.
With 3 different game modes, unlockable content, up to 10 teams with special abilities, achievements and a local multiplayer of up to 6 players (4 in the PS4 version), Xaloc have ensured this game is full of excitement -and goals!
In ‘Super Kickers League’ each team has a unique ability. The “Teams” mode is played with a single special ability per team, while the “Kickers” mode, lets you form a team of captains and combine their different abilities, turning the pitch into a real battlefield.
Finally, “Retro” mode allows you to play the game with an orthographic camera and pixel art graphics, transforming the graphics into a much more “classic” format.
- Crazy 3vs3 arcade football matches, in the style of ‘Super Mario Strikers’.
- Local multiplayer of up to 6 players (4 on the PS4 version)
- 3 different game modes: Teams, Kickers and Retro.
- Up to 10 different teams with a unique special skill per team.
- Achievements and unlockable content.
- Possibility to combine captains of different teams to use their skills strategically. (Kickers mode)
No referees, no rules, JUST GOALS!
And some screenshots:
Source: Xaloc Studios PR