Table Top Racing: World Tour heading to Switch
Posted on July 9, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new racer is on the way to Switch. Greenlight Games has announced that in partnership with Playrise Digital, Table Top Racing: World Tour will be released on the console.
Here’s some information about Table Top Racing: World Tour via Steam, along with a trailer:
Get behind the wheel of 12 ultra-cool, fully tune-able miniaturized racing cars and take on 20 race tracks and some devious opponents through a comprehensive ‘Championship Mode’ and a multitude of ‘Special Events’. Get online for an 8 player multi-player battle and become the ultimate Table Top racer! Crush your enemies using cunning ‘Power-ups’ and unique ‘Wheel Weapons’ and blast your way to victory! Miniaturized, combat racing has never looked so good or been so much fun.
– 8 Player PvP multiplayer combat racing
– 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
– 90+ Unique race events to challenge your skills
– 20 Table Top race tracks set around 5 themed locations (4 routes per location)
– 12 Super-cool micro cars – Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
– 8 Cunning, strategic, “Power-Up Weapons”
– 6 Super-powerful “Weapon Wheels”
– 20+ Track exclusive soundtrack by Breakbeat producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings, San Diego
Playrise Digital has yet to provide a release window for Table Top Racing: World Tour on Switch.