Tens! hitting Switch next month
Posted on October 24, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Kwalee announced its puzzle game for Tens! for Switch last month, and a release date has now been set. It’s been confirmed that the title will launch digitally on November 5.
Here’s an overview of Tens!, along with a trailer:
Combining sudoku-style number puzzles and block-dropping gameplay, the aim of TENS! is simple: place dice on the board, make ‘tens’ in any row or column and clear the board to win.
TENS! is a relaxing puzzle game which offers tons of gameplay styles for you to choose from including: an immersive single-player Adventure mode, a local Multiplayer mode where you can challenge your friends and family, and an Endless mode which challenges your skill level.
In TENS! there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
– Explore your way through Adventure Mode and experience the world of TENS!
– Keep beating your high score and learning new skills in Endless Mode
– Challenge your friends with local multiplayer to see who has the top TENS! talent
– Add dice skins to your collection by playing through the game your way
– Battle bosses through your adventure and unlock new characters
– Relaxing gameplay for everyone to enjoy!
Tens! can be pre-ordered now for $9.99. The game will typically cost $14.99.
Source: Kwalee PR