The Rainsdowne Players released on the Switch eShop
Posted on February 7, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
One Switch game we hadn’t heard about previously is The Rainsdowne Players, a “creativity-driven RPG about a rundown theatre and pleasing its unruly clientele”. It’s actually out right now via the eShop.
Here’s an overview from the developer, along with a trailer:
Nobody said that opening a theatre on the wrong side of the river was going to be easy! The roof may be leaking, and the audience may be armed to the teeth, but nothing is going to stop the Rainsdowne Players from becoming the premier (and only!) theatre troupe in town!
– Correctly handle ‘friendly encouragement’ from your audience, in the form of thrown bottles, tomatoes and even the occasional fish.
– Collect inspiration cards from the audience, and combine them to concoct new plays to please the pickier customers.
– Hang out with a homeless cat who likes board games.
– Convince the ticket desk clerk not to leave her dead end job.
– Survive a boss battle in the form of several hundred disinterested schoolchildren.
Source: Steve O’Gorman PR