Timber Tennis coming to Switch
Posted on September 4, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Digital Melody released Timber Tennis on mobile earlier this year. The game is now coming to new platforms, including Switch, courtesy of Crunching Koalas.
As the title suggests, the main hook of Timber Tennis is… tennis. However, there’s more to it than that. You can upgrade skills, win trophies, compete with others locally or online, and more.
Here’s a comprehensive overview:
Meet Timber Tennis, a completely new addition to the Timberman family – a series of games enjoyed by more than 30 000 000 people around the world!
Take part in the annual Timber Tennis world championships – beat all the rivals (including Princess, Hipster, Boxer and many more), upgrade your skills, use super shots, and watch out for specials! Unlock all the characters, win trophies, and compete in local or online multiplayer mode with your friends!
– easy to learn, hard to master
– local and online multiplayer
– recognizable characters (including Timberman and his good friends)
– tons of fresh content to unlock (courts, balls, characters)
– tasty pixel art graphics
– awesome 8-bit soundtrack by Stalek (Timberman music composer)