Twin-stick shooter Freakout: Calamity TV Show reaching Switch next week
Posted on April 9, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Freakout: Calamity TV Show, a twin-stick shooter developed by Immaterial Studio, is finding its way to Switch next week. JanduSoft is handling publishing.
Here’s some information about the game:
Freakout: Calamity TV Show is a juicy Top-Down-Dual-Stick-Shooter inspired by old school arcade games and more recent Die & Retry shooters.
In a disturbed dystopia filled with mutants and killing machines, you’re the star of a reality show which might get a bit too real. Fight your way through the deadly enemy waves, join the revolution, and try to take down the evil Fizzy Corp.
– Fast and Intense action will blow your mind!
– Challenge your skills from homeopatic level of difficulty to … overdose of enemies !
– Crazy dialogues and characters, talented artist behind!
– Killer Soundtrack, you cannot play without headbanging!
– 2 Player Couch Coop to double the fun!
– 19 Levels with varied gameplay, so close to 20!
– 5 Chapters with badass Bossfights!
– Beautiful 3D Graphics to display all 13 sexy enemy types!
– Customize your gear with various weapons and hero modifiers!
And a trailer:
Finally, some footage:
Freakout: Calamity TV Show is due out on April 17 for $9.99.
Source: Switch eShop