Witch raising RPG, Witch Spring 3 Re:Fine -The Story of the Marionette Witch Eirudy, coming to Switch in December
Posted on August 21, 2020 by Bryce(@brodee922) in News, Switch eShop
As first reported by Gematsu, Studio Artdink’s newly established brand “G Choice” is bringing a new RPG to Switch. This game is Witch Spring 3 Re:Fine -The Story of the Marionette Witch Eirudy and it will be developed by Kiwi Walks.
The game is an enhanced port of the 2017 iOS and Android game Witch Spring 3 and it is described as a “witch raising RPG.” It’s releasing worldwide for 2,980 yen digitally and a physical release will also be available in Japan for 3,980 yen (included with an artbook and CD).
Witch Spring 3 Re:Fine -The Story of the Marionette Witch Eirudy is currently set for a December 3, 2020 release date and it is unknown at this time if it will have multiple language options. The port will include extra features though and there is a list below, as well as some story details, courtesy of Gematsu.
- Fully updated character graphics by the original designer, as well as the addition of new event visuals and costumes. From the 3D models to the sound, every element has been fully refined.
- For the first time in the series, character voice-overs by a cast of talented voice actors bring a total of 50 characters to life.
- In addition to all the update content from the smartphone version, original events exclusive to the Switch version have been added. Series fans can look forward to surprising character appearances.
- Eirudy, a witch who escaped the “witch hunt” of an army and its warriors, lives alone quietly in hiding deep in a remote forest…
- A lonely witch whose only friends were speechless dolls, she one day meets an adventurous young man named Adrian in the forest cave, setting in motion the gears of a great fate that will determine the future of the gods and humanity…