Wizorb reaching Switch in October
Posted on September 21, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Tribute Games, the developer of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, has announced that it will release Wizorb on Switch next month. The block-breaking game is due out on October 6, 2022.
Wizorb originally released in 2012, so the title is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year.
More information about the game can be found in the following overview:
The once peaceful Kingdom of Gorudo is threatened by an evil presence. The only hope for salvation is Cyrus, a wizard versed in a secret magic art called Wizorb! Explore many strange places from the derelict monster infested town of Clover to Gorudo Castle atop Cauldron Peak. Danger lurks around every corner so you’ll need to keep your wits about you and have quick reflexes in order to survive.
– An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world.
– Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells.
– Over 60 levels in five different Worlds.
– Earn gold to buy charms or to help the citizens rebuild their homes.
– Epic boss fights.
– Multiple endings.
– Character animation by Paul Robertson.
We have a trailer for Wizorb below.
The game will be offered as a digital download on the Switch eShop. It’ll cost $4.99.