During a recent episode of “Sup, Holmes?”, Renegade Kid co-founder Jools Watsham shared a few tidbits about Mutant Mudds 2. There isn’t a whole lot of information, but given how little we know at the moment, something is better than nothing!
Here’s an overview of what Watsham discussed:
– Renegade Kid has a lot of thoughts about the game, so things haven’t been cemented yet
– Will likely take what Mudds 1 is, keep the core, and build/expand off of it
– Won’t be a complete redo
– Bosses, more power-ups, more variety, enemies
– “Just more, more, more basically”
– As an example of possible changes, could change up things like level selection to make it more like a map layout