The official Pokemon X/Y strategy guide has gone up on Amazon, and it mentions some rather interesting things.
Included in the item description is something called “Super Training”. This brand new feature has yet to be officially announced by Nintendo or the Pokemon Company. While it’s unclear what it will offer, we do know that the developers will be offering the Super Training functionality in the 3DS games.
Also confirmed are the return of TMs, HMs and the Hall of Fame.
You can find the full Pokemon X/Y strategy guide description below.
• A complete walkthrough of all the Gym Badges and through the Hall of Fame!
• Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!
• A guide to where to find hidden items, TMs and HMs, and special Pokémon—with a location index!
• Hints on the best ways to use Roller Skates, ride Pokémon, and challenge Gym Leaders!
• A super effective Pokémon screen cleaner to keep your Nintendo 3DS system looking sharp!
• Helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the PSS and online play!
• An updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type!
• Pullout map to guide you through the Kalos region!