Game Freak has revealed its second game for the 3DS eShop: Soriti Horse. It’s a mix of solitaire and horse racing.
Here’s what we know thus far:
- Solitaire Phase and Control Phase
- Solitaire Phase: play solitaire to improve the bond with your horse and make it run better
- Control Phase: navigate the courses with the touch screen, reacting to certain parameters and course attributes
- Races continue by switching between phases back and forth
- In the final stretch, you use items and power you collected along the way, plus a whip to send your horse over the finish line
- Raise your own horse, turn it in to a QR code and share it with others
- First Game Freak game to be self-published
Soriti Horse will be available in Japan on July 31 for 500 yen. You can find some screenshots in the gallery above.