Game Freak has revealed its second game for the 3DS eShop: Soriti Horse. It’s a mix of solitaire and horse racing.
Here’s what we know thus far:
– Solitaire Phase and Control Phase
– Solitaire Phase: play solitaire to improve the bond with your horse and make it run better
– Control Phase: navigate the courses with the touch screen, reacting to certain parameters and course attributes
– Races continue by switching between phases back and forth
– In the final stretch, you use items and power you collected along the way, plus a whip to send your horse over the finish line
– Raise your own horse, turn it in to a QR code and share it with others
– First Game Freak game to be self-published
Soriti Horse will be available in Japan on July 31 for 500 yen. You can find some screenshots in the gallery above.