2D horror adventure Re:Turn – One Way Trip announced for Switch eShop
Posted on June 9, 2020 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Green Man Gaming and developer Red Ego Games have announced Re:Turn – One Way Trip, a 2D horror adventure. The title is slated to arrive on the Switch eShop September 29.
Here’s an overview of Re:Turn – One Way Trip, along with a trailer:
Re:Turn – One Way Trip tells the terrifying story of five college friends on a post-graduation vacation. When protagonist Saki awakens in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared from their campsite, she is soon lured to an abandoned train—standing silent, as if it has been waiting for its final passenger to board.
Barriers between the past and the present start to dissolve as players delve into the complex mystery of locating the missing friends and unearthing the train’s deadly secrets. Escape otherworldly horrors and unrelenting terrors as players use their wits to tackle tricky puzzles and piece together clues to survive, all whilst holding their nerve with a tension-building original soundtrack.
– Explore an intricate horror story that seamlessly shifts players between the past and present
– Take control of two playable characters with totally different perspectives
– Admire the stunning pixel art whilst navigating the 2D side-scrolling environments
– Experience an original soundtrack that consistently builds tension
– Be immersed with the minimalist interface so focus never wavers from the action
Source: Green Man Gaming PR