7 Billion Humans launches October 25 on Switch
Posted on October 9, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Tomorrow Corporation’s latest game and Human Resource Machine followup, 7 Billion Humans, has received a Switch release date. The game will be sold on the eShop starting October 25. Pre-loading goes live a week prior on October 18.
We have the following overview and trailer for 7 Billion Humans:
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
– More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
– A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
– You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
– Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and “skip” systems to facilitate your career’s ascent.
– Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
– Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
– New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included alongside the game.
– From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.