This comes from the same Spanish magazine with the map information, but with more details translated by yours truly!
– Camera can swivel 360 degrees
– Trains will pass overhead in the city, cars will circle, pedestrians will be walking, etc.
– GPS seen on the touch screen while you move through the city
– PDA allows you to gain access to the map with more details as well as the goals of missions
– You can mark points that you want and the GPS will always tell you the shortest legal route to the destination with yellow or blue arrows
– New discoveries (such as gas stations) are added to the map
– Top screen brings you all the action, while the lower screen will let you control elements like the PDA, GPS, the radio, access to the people on the map, or using Motolov cocktails and grenades.
– Drugs have a big importance in the game
– Drug system can be compared to Drugwars
– You have to control the stock of drugs, buy them in one neighborhood and sell them in another – Good way to make money in the game
– You are given a map so that you know what people demand and at what prices
– Like other GTA games, in Chinatown Wars, you can catch a taxi – whistle into the microphone so the taxi will stop