A Tiny Sticker Tale confirmed for Switch
Posted on June 10, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Lonesome Village developer Ogre Pixel revealed A Tiny Sticker Tale as its latest project this week, and we have confirmation that it will be appearing on Switch.
Right after the announcement, a campaign for A Tiny Sticker Tale launched on Kickstarter. The funding goal was met in just a couple of hours. That secures development for the full project as well as a Switch version.
As for the actual game, A Tiny Sticker Tale is described as “a cozy miniature adventure about changing the world, using the power of stickers”. Read more about it in the following overview:
In A Tiny Sticker Tale, take anything from the world around you, turn it into a sticker, and use your creativity to stick it back in different places, solving puzzles, and helping your new friends!
In this wholesome bite-sized adventure, step into the tiny boots of Flynn, the donkey, and journey across Figori Island, discovering the vibrant quests that will require the power of a very special magical sticker album.
- Unique gameplay, use your creativity to solve puzzles by taking and placing stickers in different places
- Change your surroundings by placing stickers
- Customize and decorate your Island however you want!
- Gorgeous, inviting art style, Figori Island is the perfect place to rest up after a long day of adventuring
- Discover a detailed and fascinating Island full of mystery and adventure
- Collect all stickers from the Island
We’ve included the first trailer for the title below.
The game does not have a release window at this time. You can keep track of future updates and contribute to the Kickstarter campaign here.