Action-platformer Duck Souls+ launching on Switch this week
Posted on March 25, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ratalakia Games will publish the action-platformer Duck Souls+ on Switch this week, an eShop listing shows. The title’s launch is scheduled for March 27.
Here’s an overview of Duck Souls+, along with a trailer:
Duck Souls+ is a fast-paced, action platformer about a little duck with an incredible skill to dash and a mission, find all the eggs to save his species.
Duck Souls+ is set in a cute and deadly fantasy world, where many traps will rip your wings off your body while you struggle to grasp the frail, fragile egg.
Run, jump and dash through a colourful and treacherous environment to save everyone and become a hero, if you can.
* Play 100 hand-crafted brutal levels filled with deadly traps
* Jump over spikes, climb walls, and avoid death
* Challenge your platforming skills with hardcore difficulty
* Survive over 20 different types of deadly traps
* Collect 20 different hats and customize your duck!
Duck Souls+ will cost $4.99 / €4.99 / £4.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop