Action platformer Moonscars coming to Switch in September
Posted on August 10, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The 2D action platformer Moonscars is on the way to Switch, publisher Humble Games and developer Black Mermaid confirmed today. Its release is slated for September 27, 2022.
Moonscars was announced earlier this year, but this is the first time we’re hearing about plans for the game on Switch. We have lots of additional information in the overview below.
Under grim moonlight, the fierce clayborne warrior Grey Irma battles, driven by a lonesome purpose: Find the Sculptor, and unravel the mystery of her existence.
Push the limits of your combat skills, and master new abilities to progress through an unforgiving nonlinear 2D world. Face off against the relentless darkness that seeks to destroy you. In Moonscars, every death is a lesson learnt – and as you overcome each challenge, new truths will be revealed.
– Death Shapes You – Before you rise, you first must fall. Mold yourself into a master warrior through a cycle of trial and triumph.
– A Grimly Gorgeous World – Explore the shadows and secrets concealed in the moonlight of a painterly nonlinear 2D realm marred by desperation and despair.
– Test Your Resolve – Sharpen your skills and reflexes in challenging, action-packed combat. Slash and parry with your sword, wield unique special weapons, and command powerful Witchery.
– The Moon Hungers – Unearth a strange, dark fantasy tale filled with twists and intricate worldbuilding. Seek the truth of your creation and be rewarded.
– Clay, Bone, and IchorBear witness to tales and memories of betrayal, suffering, and revenge as Grey Irma and her fellow beings of flesh and clay seek truth and purpose.
And here’s a trailer for Moonscars:
Moonscars will be distributed digitally via the eShop when it launches next month.