Adventure-platformer Potata: Fairy Flower hitting Switch in June
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The adventure-platformer Potata: Fairy Flower will be released on Switch, OverGamez and Potata Company. It’s on track to launch via the eShop on June 6.
Here’s an overview of Potata: Fairy Flower, along with a trailer:
In this adventure platform game, you will join the quest of Potata, an oddly-named young witch who travels deep into a magical forest in search of herself. Immerse yourself into a picture-perfect fantasy – solve numerous puzzles, search for treasure, fight enemies, and reveal all the secrets.
The magical world of Potata: Fairy Flower is inhabited by fantastic creatures, each with their own personality and story. Learn what secrets your village is hiding and make new friends — or maybe new enemies.
Help Potata become the strongest witch in the village – and don’t forget to save the world, of course!
– A picturesque fairy tale. Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy adventures along with Potata, a novice witch-in-training.
– Prepare for the quest. Potata: Fairy Flower offers more than 10 hours of the story campaign, where you’ll have to make decisions that affect the outcome of the game.
– A branching patch. Moreover, each level has different side stories and puzzles that can help you avoid encounters with the most dangerous enemies.
– Reveal Potata’s secrets! Solve puzzles and uncover hidden treasure.
– Don’t forget to save the world! It is a quest to find yourself and to protect your home.
Potata: Fairy Flower is available to pre-purchase on the Switch eShop today at a 25 percent discount 0 for $8.99 / €8.99.