Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards launches on Switch this month
Posted on May 11, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, Digitart Interactive and N-Fusion Interactive announced a final release date for Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards. The Inca mythology-based action-RPG will launch for Switch on May 26.
We have the following overview and trailer for the game:
From the heavens, mystic shards rain down upon the earth defying both time and space. Superstition, mysticism and fear of the unknown gave life to a path that went beyond the land of its birth. We meet our heroine Aluna, who as a child has was given the most powerful of these shards that is said to contain the heart of her mother, the goddess of Earth Pachamama. Through a series of circumstances, Aluna must leave her home and journey to the new world. Aluna is fulfilling her destiny, but so is the evil that seeks to fulfill theirs. Aluna’s past guides her future and her enemies will stop at nothing to steal the shard and take control of the world…
Your skills will define your fate. Experience fast-paced action using a vast array of weapons abilities to defeat your enemies. Combine your combat abilities with spells and evasion tactics to gain the upper hand in the heat of battle.
From large gloomy jungles, to the Sanctuary seaside cliffs, all the way to Nagaric’s Temple in the Volcanic Canyons. Journey through a mysterious unexplored territory.
Your travels will be perilous as this land is teeming with dark mythological creatures and demons that stop at nothing to end Aluna’s journey through the New World.
• Explore a vast land filled with dense jungles, majestic beaches, and towering cliffs.
• Choose from a vast array of weapons based on historical weapons from the Old World (South America) and New World (Spanish Empire).
• Customize Aluna’s fighting style by unlocking powerful magical abilities across 3 schools of magic.
• Collect, craft, and trade hundreds of unique items and loot.
• Defeat mythological boss creatures inspired by South American lore.
• Aluna is voiced by actress/producer/creator Paula Garces.
• Based on the popular comic book series “The World of Aluna” by the writers of Assassins Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Digitart Interactive PR