Arcade-racer Bloody Rally Show coming to Switch in November
Posted on October 18, 2021 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Developer Kodo Linija and publisher Digerati have announced that top-down arcade-racer Bloody Rally Show is coming to the Switch eShop on November 4. Check out the announcement trailer and an overview below.
Here’s an overview for Bloody Rally Show:
Welcome to Bloody Rally Show – a head-on smash between frenetic top-down arcade racing and hyperviolent reality TV. You must drift, boost, and blast to keep the viewers entertained and your paymasters happy. Go full throttle and drive to survive! Includes local multiplayer mayhem for up to 4-players!
- Buckle up for a story mode full of surprises: Drive fast and dirty to complete seasons, earn cash and XP, and nab a place on the podium. Can you win your freedom and escape the Bloody Rally Show?
- Motorsport’s deadliest cars: Choose from a range of cars inspired by the infamous and banned-in-real-life Group B rally class. Upgrade and unlock new vehicles for an ever more reckless ride!
- Infinite number of circuits and courses: A mix of handcrafted and randomly generated racetracks means there’s always a new challenge. Save your favourite generated tracks to use in Custom races!
- Participate in ‘Special’ races: Drive a huge car and cause maximum damage. Complete a race with the throttle stuck on 100%. Assassinate targets spectating trackside. All this madness and more!
- Weaponize your wheels: Enjoy the spectator splattering Pedestrian Cannon! Explode rivals with the shrubbery-tastic Homing Hedge! A variety of deadly weapons await in specific races and Battle mode
- Compete with friends and rivals: Race and battle up to three friends in local multiplayer for the most fun and chaos! Prove your driving prowess and claim a spot on the leaderboards!
- Play as a pedestrian: Take a break from driving and head trackside with your camera. Find the perfect spot to take photos and get extra close to the action! Just try to avoid becoming roadkill…
Source: Digirati PR