Astalon: Tears of The Earth out for Switch in June
Posted on May 5, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Thanks to an eShop listing, we now have a release date for Astalon: Tears of The Earth. Dangen Entertainment and LABSworks will release the action platformer on June 3, the store page confirms.
Here’s an overview of Astalon: Tears of The Earth, along with a trailer:
Three explorers wander through a post-apocalyptic desert to find a way to save the people in their village. A dark, twisted tower has been pushed up from the depths of the Earth… but does it hold the answers they seek?
Astalon: Tears Of The Earth is LABSworks’ love letter to the games of the 80s, but what may seem like a simple action platformer has several surprises under the hood!
Use the unique skills and personalities of three different characters to explore an evil tower. Defeat terrible monsters, find powerful items, and solve puzzles, reaching new heights in the tower with every attempt. Strengthen your party and change the rules by embracing death… and discover the countless secrets of the world of Astalon!
– Beautifully detailed and authentic-looking pixel art, inspired by the 8-bit era of video games.
– Character art by Ryusuke Mita, creator of the manga Dragon Half.
– A chiptune soundtrack by video game music group KILLSCREEN.
– Hundreds of rooms – countless hours of challenging exploration await you!
– Collect a variety of magical items that will bestow your three characters with new abilities.
Astalon: Tears of The Earth will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Switch eShop