Atmospheric horror game The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation in the works for Switch
Posted on September 26, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Thanks to Eastasiasoft, we’ll be seeing The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation on Switch. The company announced today that it will have a version of the game ready to go for the console in 2023.
The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation, an adaptation of a horror film, is a first-person atmospheric horror game with stealth-based gameplay. We have further details in the following overview:
Asian psychological horror has never been more immersive. Introducing The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation, a narrative survival horror presented in a cinematic first-person perspective! In this atmospheric action-adventure, you will explore the events surrounding one of Taiwan’s best-known supernatural incidents, a terrifying campus horror set in Tunghu University. When 6 college students challenge the urban legend of a lingering female ghost, they awaken a curse that no one knows how to break.
Players will need to be stealthy to avoid the murderous ghost as they piece together the mystery and find a way off campus. The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation offers intense action, puzzle elements, immersive exploration, film-quality storytelling and cutting-edge graphic design, complete with English voiceovers for the first time.
- Take the role of a student trying to survive supernatural events on a Taiwan college campus!
- Immerse yourself in a modern horror story told in cinematic first-person perspective.
- Use stealth to avoid your spectral stalker while exploring and solving puzzles!
- Experience the haunting adventure dubbed in English for the first time.
- Uncover the truth of the curse and find a way to escape with your life!
View a trailer for The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation below.