Publisher Team17, along with developer Hermes Interactive, have announced a release date for Automachef. The two companies today confirmed that the challenging culinary puzzler will be out on the eShop starting July 23.
Here’s a rundown of the game’s features:
- Three tasty modes! Take on the campaign levels, build a business in Contracts Mode or play untethered in Test Site Mode
- Feisty robots! Well, robot. Throughout your time in Automachef, you will be accompanied by Robert Person, who will offer you help and abundant charm.
- Machines! From the order reader to the assembler and everything in between, you must tell each machine what it needs to do (they can’t think for themselves…yet)
- Human food! Whether it’s cheeseburgers or salads, each recipe requires different machines with different commands to make it… and don’t even get me started on combo meals!
- Blueprints! Created the perfect production line? Save your plans as blueprints to use in future kitchens.
We’ve included a new release date trailer for Automachef below.
Source: Team17 PR