Bandai Namco selling a “10th Anniversary Edition” for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition in Japan, new screenshots
As is the case in the west, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition arrives on January 11 in Japan. Fans will be able to purchase the standard edition for 5,700 yen or a 11,000 yen first-print “10th Anniversary Edition”.
The latter package includes:
- A special box with artwork by Kousuke Fujishima
- 10th Anniversary Edition reversible box art
- Hardcover Memorial Art Book full of 10th anniversary content, including character illustrations and more
- Anniversary double acrylic plate featuring the characters of Brave Vesperia
- Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike Blu-ray disc with bonus original new video content
- New video bonus #1: “Special Dramatic Skit: Reunion” – The party reunites after the events of the game. Hear the thoughts of fellow characters that you wouldn’t hear otherwise.
- New video bonus #2: Short Anime “Tales of Home Room ~Vesperia~” – A new short animation depicting the characters’ summer vacation.
Bandai Namco will include a serial code for the “Special Dramatic Skit ~Celebration! 10th Anniversary~” in both editions. This has Yuri and the others talking among each other about the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia.
Rounding out today’s news is a new set of screenshots. We have them in the gallery below.