Battle Brothers update out now (version 1.5.0), patch notes
Posted on April 12, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The latest update for the turn-based tactical RPG Battle Brothers recently went live. After downloading version 1.5.0, players will have access to a new batch of fixes.
The patch addresses the following:
– Low framerate when zooming out on world map
– Brother flags are not randomizing during setup
– Loading screen images are cut by the black bars
– The lock icon on locked retainers was missing
– Dpad right/left skill select improved
– Additional graphical improvements
Battle Brothers is currently available for Switch via the eShop.