PM Studios and Team Suneat have provided a new release date for the Switch version of Blade Assault, their action-packed 2D side-scrolling cyberpunk rogue-lite. It will be available on March 31, 2023.
Blade Assault was last planned for September. However, the game was quietly delayed without any additional updates until today.
Here’s some information about Blade Assault:
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant-infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades!
The console version will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This includes:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique play style and signature weapons
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into beasts capable of shredding through the world’s monsters
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears
- Battle your way through seven challenging bosses
- Use the Friendship System to develop relationships and earn rewards from NPCs
- Complete the game to unlock the Assault Level – test your might against endless waves of hard-mode enemies
Blade Assault will be sold both physically and digitally on Switch. At retail, the game comes with a postcard and sticker sheet while supplies last.
Source: PM Studios PR