Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia day one update detailed (version 1.0.2)
Happinet has announced that it will be issuing a day one update for Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia. With version 1.0.2, a number of fixes will be implemented.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Fixed a problem related to some unlock conditions for “Records” – “Gallery” – “2D Illustrations”.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Skip at just the right time causes the game to freeze on a white screen during the event “The One Truth”.
- Fixed a bug that leads to irregular behavior when skipping a cut-scene during a particular event near the end of the game.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when the ability “Miracle Revival” is triggered due to an enemy counterattack.
- Fixed an error in the attack range of certain units.
- Fixed a problem related to some unlock conditions for “Records” – “Event”.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in the game freezing after pressing the A Button multiple times when selecting “Return to Title Screen” from the Pause Menu.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in “Options” – “Settings” – “Other” – “Confirm End Phase” being set to OFF when launching the “Tips for Class Changes” tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the 3D models of Centaur type monsters appearing transparent after their “Miracle Revival” ability was activated.
- Fixed an error in the animation that occurs when the “Veil” spell effect is applied to another unit.
- Fixed some terrain errors on certain maps.
- Fixed some motion errors for certain units.
- Further optimized the evaluation criteria for how the CPU organizes units.
- Further optimized the criteria for how the CPU decides to release monsters.
- Minor text fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.