Business management sim Cat Cafe Manager announced for Switch
Posted on June 14, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The business management sim Cat Cafe Manager is on the way to Switch, Freedom Games and Roost Games confirmed today. It will launch in Q2 2022.
We have the following overview and trailer for Cat Cafe Manager:
In this business management sim you build and manage your own cat cafe, adopt stray cats, and befriend the locals! Collect cafe furniture and food recipes to make your customers feel at home, then use your collection of unique cats to delight them.
– Adopt stray cats and give them a new home. Each cat is unique, with their own look, personality, and stats.
– Manage your staff, assign their jobs, and train their skills.
– Expand your cafe. Buy unique furniture from the local shops and decorate your cafe however you want.
– Cater to the different customer groups. Use food and decorations to meet their needs and build your reputation.
– Befriend and build relationships with the locals, such as Finley, a young musician trying to make it big, or Bonner, the local ferryman who’s got some very tall stories to tell.
– Discover the mystery behind the ancient cat shrine hidden in the forest…
You’re moving to Caterwaul village to restore granny’s old cat cafe. It’ll be up to you to turn this old ramshackle ruin into a thriving spot for cats and customers! Win the trust of the town’s stray cat population so you can adopt them into their new forever home, then nurture and train them to delight your customers (and cuddle them lots, too!) Hire and manage your staff, build your food menu, and expand and decorate your cafe in order to meet the needs of the different customer groups that live in Caterwaul.
Befriend the locals who frequent your cafe to learn more about the town in branching dialogues, and uncover the mysteries of the town’s crumbling shrine to an ancient cat god…