Carto heading to Switch in October
Posted on August 27, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Carto, an adventure game with a world-shifting puzzle mechanic, has received a release date. The title is dropping on October 27, Humble Games and Sunhead Games confirmed today.
Here’s an overview of Carto, along with a trailer:
Carto is a chill adventure game wrapped around a unique, world-shifting puzzle mechanic. Use this power to explore mysterious lands, help a quirky cast of new friends, and guide Carto on her journey home.
– Unique puzzle/exploration mechanic: rearrange pieces of your map, and watch the world change around you!
– Chill out and explore peaceful-yet-mysterious lands, uncovering secrets and solving environmental puzzles
– Bask in lush, hand-drawn visuals and relaxed tunes
– Meet new friends and help them solve their problems!
– Journey through different biomes, each with their own characters, culture, and a unique evolution of the central map mechanic
Carto will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.