Cattails: Wildwood Story confirmed for Switch
Posted on May 17, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Having achieved success on Kickstarter, Cattails: Wildwood Story will be released on Switch.
Falcon Development opened up the campaign not too long ago. Despite seeking only $20,000, the project has gone on to secure over $165,000 with over three weeks remaining.
The original Cattails made it to Switch back in 2018. Wildwood Story is the sequel to the cat simulation RPG “with reimagined mechanics, new features, and an assorted cast of fresh and familiar faces.”
Here’s a rundown of key features:
- Meet a personality-filled cast of unique cats and bring back gifts from your travels to make friends.
- Customize your character with the all-new Coat Studio
- Fight evil voidling creatures and new hostile prey with the improved real-time combat system
- Tend to your garden to grow the best quality herbs to use, gift, or sell
- New mechanics for building, growing, and customizing your very own colony of cats
- Two hours of original kitten-inspired music by veteran composer Tormod Garvin
Have a look at a trailer for Cattails: Wildwood Story below.
Cattails: Wildwood Story is currently planned for a Q4 2023 release on PC, with the Switch version following a year later. You can contribute to the Kickstarter campaign and find additional information here.