With its arrival on Switch eShop today, gameplay footage of strategy RPG Chaos Galaxy has emerged. We have roughly 37 minutes of the title available, showcasing the various mission types and some of the game’s settings.
Catch up on the game with the overview below:
The great Galactic Empire, which had ruled the galaxy for one thousand years, collapsed under the sudden impact of alien contact and fell into civil war. Many heroes with their own motivations have since set out to conquer the three thousand worlds of the galaxy. In the background of this chaos, a greater threat of annihilation lurks.
Choose from the major fleets of the Galactic Empire or another of the 14 factions such as pirates, mercenaries, trader guilds or assassins. Each faction has a completely different background story, characteristic armaments and faction policy tree. With more than 100 types of mecha and warships, dozens of weapons and unit skills, 60 different commanders and more at your disposal, you have the power to shape the future through ruthless tactics. Revive the Empire or overthrow it, establish church rule or even play as AI to destroy mankind!
• Choose from more than a dozen unique factions!
• Strategically deploy warships and mecha in cosmic combat.
• Meet, manage and manipulate over 60 unique commanders!
• Discover a complex and intriguing narrative with varied backstories and motivations.
• Enjoy sprites and battle maps inspired by genre classics and given a sci-fi twist!
Chaos Galaxy is immediately available for Switch on the eShop.