Children of Morta details upcoming content with 2020 roadmap
Publisher 11 bit studios and developer Dead Mage today shared a content roadmap for the story-driven rogue-lite RPG Children of Morta. There’s plenty in store for 2020, as updates will continue into the new year.
Here’s a look as to what’s on the way:
– Shrine of Challenge (I) introduces hard difficulty and an item pack with more than 20 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
– Setting Sun Inn (II) invites you to New Game+ mode in which players carry their unlocked characters, skill tree, Morv, and Workshop Upgrades into a new playthrough after completing the game.
– -Random Encounter (!) means what it says and says what it means – you’ll never know what you might find here!
In the Bergsons’ House (III) a new playable character awaits.
– The Fellowship Sanctuary (IV) adds the much anticipated online co-op to the game.
– Temple of the Endless (V) contains a series of arenas with waves of enemies, mini-bosses, and a new boss. This Endless Mode fully supports online co-op.
– The Treasure (VI) update will contain more than 30 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
– All this should prepare you for The Uncharted Lands (VII). The next journey for the Bergson family will be a brand new DLC chapter with a main quest and a home event, another playable hero, new enemies, and a new boss.
Almost everything here will be free to all players. The only exception is the Uncharted Lands expansion, which is being released as paid DLC.
Source: 11 bit Studios PR