Kenny Sun and RedDeerGames have released a new trailer for Circa Infinity, and with it announced that the brain-melting circular platformer is slated to arrive on the Switch eShop on November 5. Check out the trailer below.
In case you missed the initial announcement, here is an overview for Circa Infinity:
Test your skills on 50 challenging levels in this crazy world of an endless circle. Reach the core of each level by slipping through a series of circular layers. You can also test yourself in speedrun mode!
Time your jumps to avoid creatures that reside within the circles and reach the next layer. As you go deeper, the action gets faster and more challenging!
Can you keep up?
Crazy visuals and pumping soundtrack will turn up the already intense gameplay experience and literally melt your brain! Think of Circa infinity as a live music video, with challenging action and psychedelic graphics.
– World of a never-ending circle
– Dazzling experience – unlike any you’ve seen before.
– 50 levels, 5 bosses – with non-stop action!
– Mesmerizing visuals – minimalist, unique style
– Pulse-pounding soundtrack – created by Jack + Jim Fay
– Available in 9 languages: English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Dutch.
Source: RedDeerGames PR