Coffee Talk releasing for Switch on January 29
Coffee Talk was previously given a January 2020 release window, but now we have an actual date. Developer Toge Productions has confirmed that the game will launch on January 29.
Here’s an overview of Coffee Talk, along with a trailer:
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
The game features:
– Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar
– Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
– 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
– Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
– An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul
Those who are interested in a physical copy of Coffee Talk can import a copy from Japan, which supports English. It also features a booklet and two-disc original soundtrack as first-print bonuses.
Source: Toge Productions PR