Critadel update out now on Switch, patch notes
Posted on August 13, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Critadel, a futuristic platformer / shooter that first appeared on Switch last October, has received a new update.
The patch includes new features, balance adjustments, and fixes. These include weapon slot configurations, item descriptions, and more.
The full patch notes for the new Critadel Switch update are as follows:
The new update adds the following features:
- Weapon slot configuration
- Key rebinding
- Item descriptions
- Weapon auto-swap
- Improved weapon list UI
We also implemented small balancings and fixes:
- Changed the color of the bubbles from the slime-like enemies to red for better visibility
- Increased the amount of experience points earned from Hard Mode (50% more than Normal Mode)
- Adjusted the trigger requirement of the third option for Ancient Storage Box (from “200 MAX HP decrease” to “100 MAX HP decrease”)
- The disposer machine at Eve’s shop will now dispense bigger crystals when you dispose of items ranked “A” or “S”
- Changed how players can move to the next room after defeating Longinus and Noah Fortress (players must now interact with the portal)
- Adjusted locations of light bulbs for some stages
All players on Switch can download the new Critadel update now.