Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse getting new physical collector’s edition on Switch
Publisher Serenity Forge and developer Skeleton Crew Studios have announced a new physical collector’s edition for Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse: Part 1. Along with the game, a number of other extra goodies are included.
Here’s the full lineup of contents:
- Talking Ted Bear plush with survival dumpster & functional compass
- Acrylic standee set with 13 character figures
- Retro pen filled with green goo and a floating Coop
- Coop’s notebook with his doodles, prom rejections, & more
- DIY eyeball trauma kit (with eyeball, joke popsicle sticks, & blood slime)
- Enamel pin set
- Exclusive Joking Hazard cards
- Souvenir hall pass
- 18”x 24” Double-Sided Poster
- Collector’s Edition Box with Exclusive Artwork
Fans can pre-order the new Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse physical collector’s edition from the Serenity Forge here. Pricing is set at $99.99.
Note that reservations close on November 28. Pre-orders are not expected to ship until 4-5 months after the pre-order window closes.
Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse: Part 1 originally released as a digital download on Switch back in March.
Source: Serenity Forge PR