Dark fantasy deckbuilder Neurodeck coming to Switch in March
Posted on February 25, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Goblinz Publishing and Tavrox Games today announced that Neurodeck, a dark fantasy deckbuilder, will be appearing on Switch next month. The title will be out on March 18.
Here’s an overview of Neurodeck, along with a trailer:
A wild mix of deck builder and roguelite, Neurodeck is an atmospheric card game about battling inner fears manifesting as eerie monsters, supported by delicate and evocative hand-drawn illustrations.
In Neurodeck, players will need to build, craft and master an arsenal of mental battling cards to fight real-life phobias, and discover different playable characters with their own storyline, fears and traits to unlock.
Easy to understand for neophytes and with enough depth for seasoned deck builders fans, Neurodeck offers replayability and encourages players to be curious and try different approaches, rewarding them with new outcomes to their actions.
– Fight your inner fears: Combat the many forms of phobias, from Masculinity, a hulking shadow that glowers with rage to the scornful crowd that is Agoraphobia.
– Weaponize your mind: Build up an arsenal of mental battling cards. Unlock unique traits from activities and surveys. Unleash fearsome combinations and put your demons to rest for good.
– Roguelite deck builder: Defeat is a starting point to get stronger, letting you begin anew with access to a greater range of cards – and strategies.
– Replayability and diversity: Discover a huge range of cards covering all types of psychological coping mechanisms, from spooning to arguments – altering every new game’s strategy.
– A meta-exploration of mental health: The eerie original soundtrack, evocative hand-drawn visuals, and deeply personal narrative create a striking atmosphere making for a deep meta-exploration of mental health.
Neurodeck will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Goblinz Publishing PR