Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure heading to Switch next month, demo out now
Posted on November 1, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Cowcat announced today that its adventure game Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure is coming to Switch next month. If you’d like to see what the title entails, you can try out a free demo that’s live on the eShop right now.
Here’s some information for the game plus a trailer:
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair.
Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
– A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
– Over 15,000 lines of dialog
– Hand drawn art in Full HD
– A high level of interactivity
– Multiple, fun mini-games integrated into the story
– In-game hints : Search and collect hidden cookies on every screen!
– Fully translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian
Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure will support the Joy-Con and Switch Pro Controller as well as the touchscreen in portable mode. There are additionally 37 in-game achievements to unlock.
Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure launches December 3 on Switch.
Source: Cowcat PR