Devil Engine getting “Ignition” expansion pack
Posted on May 30, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Protoculture Games have announced Devil Engine Ignition, an expansion pack for the game currently available on Switch. It will be released this winter.
Here’s an overview of the Ignition DLC, along with a trailer:
2D manic STG Devil Engine is receiving an expansion pack! Devil Engine is a high octane, classic side scrolling shoot-em-up styled after the best in the genre from the 32-bit era, featuring a variety of incredible locations, hand-drawn pixel art, and a blood-pumping soundtrack that brings the dark future to life.
*NEW* IGNITION FEATURES
• 6 new stages, doubling the size of the game
• New arranged soundtrack by a variety of veteran composers, including Shinji Hosoe (“Street Fighter EX”), Eebrozgi (“ZeroRanger”), Loser “Ruzarin” Kashiwagi (“CHO REN SHA 68K”), Saitama Saishuu Heiki (“Koihime Enbu”), and more!
• Three ships to choose from! Fan favorite secret ship “Scathach” is now available from the start, and all new ship “Boudicca”, exclusive to Ignition
• New unlockable shaders and features to customize your play
• New announcer powered by Vocaloid technology
Source: Dangen Entertainment PR