Devil Engine launches February 22
Posted on February 1, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Thanks to listings on the eShop, we now have a release date for Devil Engine. Dangen Entertainment will publish the “high octane, classic styled side scrolling shoot-em-up” on February 22.
Here’s an overview as well as a trailer:
Devil Engine is a high octane, classic styled side scrolling shoot-em-up heavily influenced by the best in the genre from the 32-bit era, featuring a variety of incredible locations, hand drawn pixel art, and a blood-pumping soundtrack that brings the dark future to life.
– Use 3 shot types with unique bombs to destroy everything in your path.
– Build a point multiplying combo with careful play and expend it with a bullet absorbing burst.
– Compete across 8 game modes for score supremacy.
– Leave a wave of carnage across 6 incredibly detailed stages.
– Points aren’t just for collecting! Spend your accumulated points to unlock in-game shaders, additional music, stages and playable ships.
– Featuring pulse pounding music tracks composed by famed shmup composer Hyakutarou Tsukumo.
Devil Engine will be sold digitally on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop